Private Rental: 2/16 Barklya Court, Hoppers Crossing, VIC 3029
A Quiet, Cosy, Clean and Homely House in Great Location for all Essential Needs
Please submit an enquiry to receive a link to the Application Form.
INSPECTION & APPLICATION NOTE:
To Inspect, fill your contact in the enquiry form for further details of the inspection date and time, or send message and request. To apply, please contact and request the application form.
Tenancy database and reference check will be conducted for processing tenant screening with supporting documents required on the application form. No smoker please.
Property located at 2 /16 Barklya Court, Hoppers crossing VIC 3029. However, DO NOT ENTRE the Court directly, instead, go to the corner of Bethany and Barklya Court and continue along Bethany Road, as this house actually faces Bethany Road and locates on Bethany Road, which is a few metres from the entry of Barklya Court.
Please find a car park at the street kerbside, then walk to the driveway of the house to access the property through the metal security door. When you arrive, please send a message to inform us of your arrival or knock on the door if it is not open.
A free-standing property with outdoor yards, and small gardens with privacy and relaxing environment. A clean and comfortable home for a family.
Great Location! Next to Tarneit West, and Close to Werribee Plaza and Tarneit Central. Conveniently located to everything you need including below:
• Only a short walking distance to Werribee Plaza Shopping Centre (2.9 km), 10 minutes to a local IGA Supermarket (700m), Woolworths Hogans Road (within 1km) and 15 minutes' walk to Tarneit West Village Shopping Centre and Coles Tarneit West (1.4km), 5 minutes' drive to Tarneit Train Station and Tarneit Central shopping Centre (3.8km), that are for all your shopping needs. Also, Tarneit West Train Station is under construction that will be located nearby.
• Bus route 167 is almost next door (82m). and 181 nearby with walk distance.
• Health clinic just at the street corner, and many other close by.
• Hopper Crossing Sporting Club (1.5 km), and Gyms.
• Close to many schools.
• Located in approx. 42 minutes' drive from Melbourne's CBD, 18 minutes to Victoria State Rose Garden and to Werribee Open Range Zoo, and just over a 45 minutes' drive from Geelong city centre, for weekend getaways.
Have a relaxing BBQ's, read, play and exercise in any seasons in your locked-up courtyard around the house that allow you to have privacy while outdoors. With two slide glass doors opened and nice breeze going the rooms, that makes it cooler inside the house and you feel the nature even in hot summer without AC turned on. Enjoy activities in your own appealing garden and entertain in the beautiful undercover courtyards surrounded by greenery, attractive rosa plants, and various flowers.
• Air conditioning & Spit system (for heating and cooling) in Lounge room
• Gas storage hot water system
• Three generous size bedrooms with built in wardrobes
• Great sized and bright bathroom for a small property
• Separately laundry room and toilet
• A few sections of good-sized courtyards even under cover
• Shed in backyard for storage
• A private parking space with a long driveway, also plenty of off-street parking.
$450 per weekProperty Type: House
- 3 hotel
- 1 hot_tub
- 1 directions_car
Enter Phone Code when prompted.