Private Rental: 3707L/639 Lonsdale Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000
CBD * 2 MINS WALKING FROM COLES * Available 19 April
Minimum 3 months. The apartment owner will be in direct contact with the tenants to respond to their questions and needs. Full apartment for rent (for 2 or 3 people)
Address: 639 Lonsdale Street, Melbourne, 3000 (Southern Cross Train Station)
- Furnished room (the second photo was taken before the furniture was bought)
- Free city tram stop 1-minute walk
- Supermarket (Coles) 2-minute walk
- Southern Cross train (subway) and airport bus station 3-minute walk
- Car space can be easily found and rented at about $50 a week
- 25m heated lap pool, sauna, gym!!
- Beautiful Docklands harbor views from windows
- Modern kitchen with induction cooktops, dishwasher, refrigerator, microwave and cookware
- TV, air conditioning, private washing machine and vacuum cleaner
- Residents' rooftop garden and BBQ facilities
- Range of retail stores and cafes
The option to share with your friend
This apartment is at 350 per week. There is an extra bed in the corner of the living room (SEE FLOOR PLAN). A folding screen separates the bed from the rest of the living room. You may bring in a friend. In my opinion, this setting provides better privacy than sharing a master bedroom with someone else, which is another popular option on the market.
Utility bills not included. The minimum leasing period is 3 months. Bond of 28 days of rent ($1400) is required.
- Having a stable job, or being a student and supported by parents. Will need to see some evidence please
- Not a smoker please
- No loud party or music
Please message me for any question or arranging an inspection. Will strive to reply ASAP. Cheers!
$350 per weekProperty Type: Apartment Floorplan 1
Enter Phone Code when promted.