Private Rental: 5 Ficifolia Drive, Doveton, VIC 3177
REFURBISHED HOME IN GREAT LOCATION
This property will be available for private one-on-one inspections including during the times advertised. It is a requirement for tenants to book an appointment before attending any inspection. Register now for an inspection by providing your name and phone no.
During lockdown you may apply for this property and inspect once lockdown is over.
Don't go past this one! This lovely 3 bedroom home has a freshly painted interior, new carpets and slimline blinds, and attractive modern vinyl throughout the kitchen and wet areas.
You'll love the three spacious bedrooms, the large kitchen with plenty of cupboards and meals area, and a lounge with plenty of space, A/C and high efficiency gas heating. You'll be cool in summer and toasty in winter.
Your home has all high efficiency gas appliances with 5 star continuous flow gas HWS and 4.5 star gas heating, is rewired with safety switches, insulated, has a single car garage and an enclosed yard.
A pleasant easy to maintain front yard and plenty of parking completes the picture.
Situated in a quiet location 150 m to parkland between Dandenong Creek, 160 m to 844 and 828 buses, and 350 m to the local shops, this home offers so much. The last tenants were here for nearly 6 years!
Take advantage of this home in a great location with fantastic amenities nearby:
• Great neighbourhood. Great neighbours.
• Easy access to Princes Highway, South Gippsland Highway, Frankston Dandenong Road, Monash and South Gippsland Freeways.
• Easy access to nearby Dandenong and Doveton schools
• 150 metres to Dandenong Creek parkland and trails
• 160 metres to both the 844 Doveton/Dandenong bus to Autumn Place Shops and Community Hub and the 828 bus to Hampton, Parkmore, Dandenong, Fountain Gate and Berwick.
• 350 m to the local Box Street Shops
• Short drive to the Dandenong Shopping Precinct, Dandenong Plaza and Dandenong Market.
Please note: All attendees must wear a fitted face mask indoors and practice COVIDSafe measures (hand sanitiser, social distancing etc). When viewing the property every person must register and if over the age of 18 years must provide photo ID (driver's license or passport). If no ID is provided you will be refused entry.
Separate applications are required for ALL occupants aged eighteen or more. All applications must note your co-applicants. Please provide as much information, documentation and proof of identity as possible e.g.: Driver's licence (both sides), Passport, Medicare card, satisfactory proof of income (including Centrelink) for the last 12 months in your application.
$380 per weekProperty Type: House
- 3 hotel
- 1 hot_tub
- 1 directions_car
Enter Phone Code when promted.