Residential Tenancy Agreement SA
When offering a written tenancy agreement to a tenant in South Australia, you will need to give them an unsigned copy of the lease for them to read and sign.
Some of the components of a written lease in South Australia include:
1. Total rent amount and terms of payment.
2. Total bond amount.
3. The term of the lease.
4. Manufacturers’ manuals, or written or oral instructions.
5. Water use and supply information.
6. Agreed conditions and rules.
7. Any specific terms that the landlord and tenant have agreed upon.
When renting out your property privately in South Australia there are also other factors to consider such as condition reports, price increases, bond lodgement and tenant rights which are specific to South Australia.
Further information and specific forms can be viewed via THIS LINK.